Monday, March 21, 2011

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Oregon any more

I know I haven't blogged since January, and I apologize for that.  It's been hard for me to put my thoughts onto paper (or on the screen in this case).  So many conflicting and confused thoughts and feelings.  But more later on those as I sort them out and can write about them. 

It's spring break in Oregon and I decided I would do some traveling to a warm climate with lots of friends like all the college students.  No, I'm not in Mexico, but a little farther north than that. . . Phoenix!!

I flew in Friday night and will spend time in California with my dad before I go back to Oregon next week.  I was hoping to trade the land of the rain for the land of the sun, except there's a storm system coming in this week.  No sun for me  :(

I was able to go to TJ and Debbie's wedding, which was beautiful.  I also got to go to Royal Palms this morning for church.  It was great seeing my friends and feeling their love. 

And best of all?  I get to spend time with my family.  It's nice to know that I can come here and feel like no time has passed.

So I'm going to close this post with a simple good night and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment